CATHOLIC YOUTH GROUP RETREATS
At OLF, there are two kinds of retreats.
1. OLF SPONSORED AND LEAD RETREATS.
2. CATHOLIC PARISH TEEN YOUTH GROUP RETREATS.
On this page, we will tell you about the Catholic Parish Teen Youth Group Retreats. Click here, if you would like to find out about retreats specifically designed by the OLF Retreat team for students who are not connected to a parish youth groups.
- These retreats will be run by a combination of OLF and parish staff, who are trained and have experience as youth group leaders. Each staff member will have undergone a thorough background check with the State and past employers.
- These retreats are aimed at teens who belong to a parish youth group.
- There will be two versions of these parish youth group retreats: 1. The day retreat, which runs from 12:00 noon to 8:00pm. 2. The overnight retreat, which runs from 12:00 noon to 12:00 noon, the next day.
- Both the day and the overnight retreats will include a mass in St. George Shrine.
- Both retreats will be full of fun activities at the waterfront, on our sports fields and courts, and on our high and low ropes course.
- Parish youth group leaders can feel free to enlist the help of OLF staff members to provide activities or they may simply use our grounds and facilities to offer their own programming. We can be as flexible as you want us to be.
- The cost of a parish retreat can vary greatly depending on how much assistance or access the group wants at OLF. Please contact our camp office for a customized quote.
If you are interested in having your Parish Teen Group come to an OLF retreat, give us a call! We’d love to tell you more about what we have planned coming up soon!